Skip Trace and Process Service in India

In the following circumstances, we will have to take help of expert investigators to first locate the party on whom documents need to be served:

• If you do not have the complete address of the party on whom the documents need to be served; or

• The party does not live at the address which you have and the process server is unable to extract the current address of the party through neighborhood inquiries

The investigators of our parent company Singh Risk Management Services (OPC) Private Limited ( can help us to locate the current address of the party. The time and expenses to locate the party will depend on the leads that you can provide. Once the address of party is found, the documents will be served on him or her.